It is an exceptional rose with romantic charm. This rose has an original color which is the Bengal rose with dense dark green satin foliage. Each flower is composed of 75 to 80 petals and measures a diameter of 8 cm. The scent is light and made of aromas of green apples and cut grass. Its flowering takes place from May to frost.
- Monza Gold Medal (Italy) 1993
- Certificate Belfast (Northern Ireland) 1996
- Certificate The Hague (Netherlands) 1996
- Gold Medal The Hague (Netherlands) 1997,
- Top Rosen Netherlands 1997